You have probably heard or read many times that it is important to give away a small portion of any income you generate. Guess what? I would like to give you the exact same advice. But I want you to understand the reasons behind the sharing of your wealth, rather than simply feeling like you ought to do it. I want you to learn to share your wealth, and truly enjoy it! I would like you to look forward to contributing to others, and to feel wealthier because you can give money away happily.
1. Money is a physical symbol of your creative energy. By holding on to it, you tell your mind that you are afraid of running out, and this blocks the flow of your energy. By sharing your money, you tell your mind that your creativity is boundless, and that you will always have enough money.
2. In order to be wealthy, you must feel wealthy. In order to feel wealthy, you must feel that you always have enough money to meet your needs. By sharing your money, you show your faith in the truth that you are always taken care of financially.
3. Many people believe that money is evil, or at least, not inherently good. But money is neither good nor evil. Money is simply a tool to be used in physical reality. Although money can be used for evil purposes, it obviously can also be used for good. Money itself is neutral. You have the power to choose to use money in good ways. By sharing your wealth, by contributing to causes in which you believe, you are acknowledging the power of money to promote positive change on our planet.
4. Giving feels great. Once you get over the psychological hurdle that has stopped you from sharing your wealth, you will release the negative energy that keeps you clinging to money. In this way you can dissipate the power money has over you, for you will understand that you are free to choose how to use your money, rather than being controlled by the fear of losing it.
5. What goes around, comes around. Giving money away opens the flow of abundance through your life. As you give money away, money begins to come back to you. Soon you will feel an infinite flow of wealth through your life and you will gladly share your wealth with true happiness.
“Because money is a major psychic symbol of security, every thought you have which endorses your insecurity affects your money-making abilities. Money flows toward stability and away from its converse.” –Stuart Wilde